VBS Video – Passport to Peru 2017
Please enjoy a video of pictures taken at our VBS this year. We hope you and your children had a great time and we look forward to seeing them again next year!
We love to hear and share stories about what has been going on in the lives of our people as they grow in faith. Take a look at the following videos and enjoy these stories.
A Disciple Trusts:
– Trusts – “Why do you pray?” – Angel Weber
– “H.O.P.E.” – Dan and Tunde Baker
– “I know the Plans I Have for You”
– Pat Doyle shares a bit about how he and his wife are looking to bless the church and God’s Kingdom even after they have gone to live with our heavenly father through the planning of their finances now.
-Michaela Drouin – A Disciple Trusts
A Disciple Goes:
– Goes – “Be Still and Know that I Am God” Patricia Schoreder
– “From Killing Fields to Living Fields” – Cambodia Team
– Youth Mission Trip 2015, Lapwai, ID
– “Here I Am! Send Me!” – Aaron Simko shares about his experience on a mission trip to Haiti and then returning to America.
– “Sacred Places” – Stockton Police Chaplain Dan Deuel and two adult leaders take 7 middle school students backpacking for the first time in Yosemite. Take a look and hear about their trip!
– “Seeking Change” – Stockton Police Chaplaincy: Pastor Dan Deuel shares about his experiences over the past two years of being a Police Chaplain in Stockton, CA.
– “Upside Down Kingdom” – Hear a little bit about this past summer’s youth mission trip to Idaho. We partnered with Youth Works and their current ministry in Lapwai.
A Disciple Grows:
– Grows – “How has the Bible impacted your life?” – Brianna Kleinert
– “How the Bible changed my life” – Laura Moore
– “We Like Sheep” – Steven Andersen
– “Grace in Action” – Ron Hightower
– Hear what some of our youth group have to say about what they’ve learned over the past year.
A Disciple Blesses:
– Blesses – “Blessed to be a Blessing” – Kristin Winter
– Karen Kelly – A Disciple Blesses
– “Blessed to be a Blessing” 10:45am – What does it mean to be “blessed to be a blessing”? Can we bless one another through our experiences and gifts as much as we can through our material possessions?
Staring Erika, Christian, Sarah, Nick and Alisa.