We meet Wednesdays from 6:30-8:15pm in the youth room. Throughout the upcoming months, we will continue to look at what it means to build sticky faith and how we can share that faith with our friends. All high school youth and their friends are welcome to join us.
Jr. High Youth
The 6-8th graders will have a class geared specifically for them that will cover different topics throughout the year.
High School Youth (9th-12th Grade)
Our high school youth will be asked to join our adult classes during the new discipleship time. We see our highschool youth as confirmed members of our congregation and want them to be fully engaged in Bible study with our adult members. We know how important it is for high school youth to have adults in their life that help them grow and mature in life and faith and we see this discipleship time as just one more opportunity for adults to pour into the lives of our young people. The youth will still have regular high school meetings on Wednesday evenings with topics that will be geared specifically toward to their age group.
Contact Tracy for more information
Youth Mission Trip 2015 – Thank you for your prayers. Check out this video.
At the end of June, ten youth and two adult leaders traveled to the Nez Perce Native Amercian Indian Reservation in Idaho. Joining with other youth who were also volunteering through Youth Works, they had the opportunity to share the Gospel of Jesus Christ through service projects, games and Bible stories. They were the hands and feet of Jesus as they painted and helped with home repairs, building relationships with the homeowners who were there. They shared Christ with kids and their families through a VBS like program in a local park as well. Not only were they able to form stronger relationships with one another but with other groups volunteering as well. They clearly saw God at work in each other and in those around them.
- “I saw God working through everyone there, because no matter what we had to deal with that day, we powered through it and finished the tasks set out to us.” – Nick Curtright
- “Going on this mission trip was an amazing experience. I saw God working in my group members during the week but especially when we were painting. Everyone was really helpful and supportive of each other.” – Natalie Johnson
- “I saw God working during our mission trip because our group was hard working, helping the community and working in the sun. It was a great experience.” – Beckham Johnson
- “You get to connect with people.” – Calvin Kelly
- “My favorite part was playing with the kids. We should help the churches that need help.” – Brooke Kelly
- “It is a great thing to come out and help a community.” – Michael Centers
- “Get out of the house and do something.” – Michael Centers
Contact Tracy for more information: firstname.lastname@example.org or 209-957-8750.