Abide in Christ, Act in Faith, Develop Authentic Relationships
Please explore this partial list of weekly options, and contact our small group coordinator, Kristin Winter, for information on additional groups…or guidance on starting your own! Please note that schedules may change, so confirm times with the group leader or check our events calendar.
- Women’s LifeLight Bible study at 9:00am, led by Sheryl Bettencourt. Meets in the fellowship hall.
- College-Age discussion group – Dinner, connection, and exploration of God’s love. Meets in the fellowship hall. (Select Mondays only.)
- Men’s group at 6:00am, with Pastor Dan leading discussion on themes of the previous Sunday. Meets in the St. Andrews library.
- MOPS – Fellowship and support for moms of infants and preschoolers! Childcare included. (Two Tuesdays per month.) Contact Kara Rehbein for more info.
- Prayers and Squares – Sew quilts for those who need some TLC. (Select Wednesdays only.)
- Pastor Brian’s Bible Study – Dive deeper into truths brought up during Sunday’s message. Meets on Zoom at 11:00am. Contact Pastor Brian for the Zoom link.
- Caring Partners – Fellowship, devotions, and encouragement with those who are caregivers or are grieving the loss of a spouse. Meets at 12pm two Thursdays a month and includes lunch. Contact Harriet Doyle.
- Choirs and Handbell Choir – Generally meets 2nd and 4th Thursdays of the month; talk with Rachel McGehee if you’re interested in joining.